Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TMI on Me

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Getting ready to graduate and go to the UK

5 things on my "to-do" list
-make dinner
-call realtor
-fold laundry
-feed cats and dog
-figure why in the world my kids are always sick

Snacks I enjoy
-hummus with crackers
-egg salad
-chicken salad
-bread and butter
-leftovers

5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire
-pay off all debt
-start foundations to feed/water needy
-support orphanges
-go to the beach
-travel to europe

5 bad habits
-worrying
-serving hotdogs a bit too regularly for dinner (hey, at least I've switched to "natural" ones!)
-still feeding one year old daughter through the night
-speeding
-doing my own medical research online only to find that whoever is sick likely has a terminal illness.

Places I've lived
-Casselberry
-Maitland
-Sorrento
-Locala

5 jobs I've had
-Insurance agency secretary (yes - the same one as Lind-z; I really don't know if this should even count)
-Panera bakery lady (very short lived)
-Travel person at UCF
-Lawn lady (yes, I actually did this. . . if only I had a photo)
-Secretary/VP of lawn company
(gee, this would all look REALLY awesome on a resume!)

Who's Next?
-Cin, let's hear it
-Mokidoku - don't be shy now?
-Tootyshamos?

2 comments:

mokidoku said...

Can I get some clarification on Section 4.3 - 'still feeding one year old daughter through the night'. Does that mean what I think that means? If so, sista - we gotta talk b/c I'm just a little concerned! ;)

PS: I mean do they cover this in the 'What to Expect When Your Expecting: The Golden Years, er..uh, The First Year'??

Danielle said...

And I quote the American Academy of Pediatrics: "AAP recommends at least one year of breastfeeding and exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life". At this point, I'm only a few weeks overdue. Hey, at least she wasn't just having her 7 year birthday or something ;)